- Please make your pet sitting reservations as soon as you confirm your travel dates in order to assure availability of services.
- Cats should wear collars and must remain indoors. All other pets must wear collar and identification tags during time of Choice Pet Care services.
- All pets must be free of external parasites (ticks and fleas).
- Always have extra pet food available in case your return trip is delayed.
- Vaccines must be up to date.
- I prefer to meet with you and your pet(s) before the services
begin. There is no charge for this time. This short visit will allow me
to meet your pet(s), learn where food and supplies are stored and make
recommendations for relocating items that your pet might decide to show
an inappropriate interest in during your absence.
- Timers or lighting left on during the evening outside and inside will allow me easy access to your home.
- All keys will be returned to you upon your return, unless you prefer I keep them for future visits.